A Payment Solution Built for the Legal Professionals
Simplify accepting payments with a custom client payment portal.
- Accept credit, debit and echecks payments.
- Send an electronic invoice.
- Clients can pay you directly through your own dedicated payment portal.
- Increase profitability with recurring payments.
- Stay compliant with trust account rules.
- Only one flat fee per transaction!
Simplify Accepting Payments with a Custom Client Payment Portal
No Additional Debt Incurred
- ACH, eCheck and debit card transactions are considered “cash equivalent” forms of payment.
- With our debit & ACH only option accept electronic payments for any bankruptcy-related fee without the concern of incurring additional dischargeable debt for debtor.
Increase profitability with recurring payments
- Simplify your practice by setting up recurring payments and billing plans for your clients.
- Reduce collection efforts with automated reminders, retries and a customizable online payment portal.
Stay compliant with trust account rules
- 100% compliant with bar trust accounting rules for fiduciary responsibility and the IOLTA guideliness for separation of earned and unearned income.
- Rest assured that fees will never be deducted from your trust account and 100% of your transaction amount will be deposited.
Start Improving the Efficiency of your Firm with Jubilee LegalPayments
Track work in each case and review time entries before billing a client. You can also adjust time entries for accuracy.
Billing & Invoicing
Prepare and send electronic invoices to your clients. Set up hourly rates, customize billing plans, and bill securely.
Get paid faster, improve cash flow, and get paid easier without extra fees using our secure online payments tool.
Watch Our Tutorial
Finally a payment solution built for the legal professionals
- Accept debit/credit and ACH payments
- Increase your cashflow with recurring payments and billing plans.
- Stay compliant with IOLTA and fiduciary responsibility rules.
- Reduce collection efforts with automated reminder.
- Simplify accepting payments with a custom client payment portal.
- Generate reports on current and future cash flow.
per transaction with no monthly fee or volume pricing available upon requestLearn More