• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

This PDF is a navigational tool which provides a breakdown of these sections and buttons in Jubilee:

Dashboard: Admin Tools, My Recent Cases, Upcoming Events (Next 7 Days), Billing, NDC Chapter 13 Cases, Case Statistics, My Recent Contacts and To Do Items (Next 30 Days).

Taskbar: Jubilee Logo, History Icon, +New Button, View, Contacts, Cases, Calendar, Notice Manager, Help Button, Message Icon and Profile Menu.

Profile Menu: My Profile, Firm & Systems Settings, Managing Users, Federal and State Exemptions, What’s New, Partner Vendors and Help Section.

Inside a Case: Part One: OVERVIEW, ASSOCIATED PARTIES, PETITION (GENERAL INFORMATION, PROPERTY, CREDITORS, EXECUTORY CONTRACTS and INCOME & EXPENSES), SOFA, MEANS TEST, TOOLS (EXEMPTION CALCULATOR, PLAN MANAGER and MAIN STREET VENDORS), CASE FORMS and ELECTRONIC FILING.

Inside a Case: Part Two: NOTICES, TASKS, EVENTS, ACTIVITES, NOTES, DOCUMENTS, and BILLING.

Helpful Tips: Click on the green highlighted text underneath “How do I get started in Jubilee?” to access a specific section. Each section has a clickable blue arrow that will send you back to the top of the PDF.

Jubilee Getting Started

To see a list of all our PDFs click here.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.