• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • #184
    To use another state’s exemptions in Jubilee:

    First, click Tools on the navigation bar to the left and select the Exemption Calculator; Next, Click on the Settings tab to your left and select the state that you would like to use.

    Also, if you need to uncheck Over the 180 days before filing this petition, the debtor has lived in this district longer than in any other district, select Petition / General Information / Debtors tab and uncheck the box.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.