• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • #171

    You can search for the case under Cases and use the filter (funnel icon) to select inactive. You maybe able to find your case there. If so, you will just need to open the case and in the Overview, under the Associate parties list click Active. ( The case will be greyed out however you will be able to click). Please call our office if you need us to walk you through it.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.