• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • #255

      – “I cant remove the watermark labeled, “Draft” to pay for this filing and file my case. Please advise.”

    You should see a little lock icon near your case name toward the top of the screen. Click on that icon and Jubilee will guide you through the payment process. Once the payment has been made, the watermark can be removed.


Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.