The National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorney‘s annual conference begins May 16, in Cleveland, and once again LegalPRO is an exhibitor. The NACBA conference allows our staff to connect face-to-face with new and long-time LegalPRO customers. It also allows us to gather great feedback from our customers about new features we have incorporated into our software and features they would like to see added.
10 new Jubilee features since the 2018 NACBA conference
- New website, URL, and overall UI improvements
- LegalPayments, our payment solution, launched in May 2018
- Added a robust Chapter 13 Plan Payment Estimator
- Simplified data entry for Schedule I and Means Test income
- PracticePanther Integration
- Greater search flexibility in Notices
- Additional options when exporting case data
- Calendar and Tasks UI and performance improvements
- Simplified CM/ECF upload options
- Added Support and Feature Request Ticket system
How do you stay in contact with your clients?
Besides the various updates and improvements within Jubilee, our developers have also been working hard on our client contact software, Jubilee Messaging. Now you can stay in contact with your clients right from within their case. Because Messaging allows you to receive real-time responses within the case, there’s no need for you or your staff to check your e-mail for replies continually. If you’re attending NACBA, stop by our booth and talk with Bobby, Carlos, Evonne, Seville, and Keith about Messaging and any of our other Jubilee products.