Simple, Powerful Software for the Legal Professional
- Organize all your contact and matter details in one simple to use place.
- Automate your practice with tasks and workflow templates.
- Create task due dates and reminders.
- Securely upload, store and share documents firm-wide.
- Enter appointments and Court dates manually or let Jubilee Notices create them from the ECF Notices
Petition Preparation, Electronic Filing & Case Management
- Cloud-based bankruptcy platform.
- Generate the official bankruptcy petition with all required schedules.
- File electronically in all 94 jurisdictions across the country.
- Supports individuals, business, and joint cases for chapters 7, 11 and 13.
- Step-by-step data entry and bankruptcy calculators and tools make case opening and filing a bankruptcy case easy and straightforward.
Process Court Email & Track Hearing Dates
- The perfect complement for all attorneys to manage their Court notices received via emails.
- Save countless hours and money by letting Jubilee Notices manage and organize your notices such as proofs of claim, Hearings, orders, and motions.
- Automatically calendars all Hearings and important dates, downloads any associated documents, and organizes your notices by case, jurisdiction and court.
A Payment Solution Built For The Legal Industry
- Accept credit, debt and e-checks payments.
- Send electronic invoice and clients.
- Clients can pay directly through your own dedicated payment portal.
- Increase profitability with recurring payments.
- Stay compliant with trust account rules.
Client Communication Made Easy
- Text message your clients from your own unique Jubilee phone number.
- Increase client retention with real-time conversations and appointment reminders.
Access your bankruptcy software and data online anytime you have an Internet connection and a browser.
Jubilee prepares required official forms and quickly walks you through the steps of filing.
A Means Test Calculator, an Exemption Calculator, and Chapter 13 Plan calculator are included in Jubilee at no extra charge.
Our bankruptcy software integrates with many third-party vendors to help you get the job done quickly.
KEEPING YOUR DATA SECURE IN JUBILEE
Microsoft™ Azure Servers
The application and physical database are hosted on the world class Microsoft™ Azure servers.
Point of Access
Jubilee offers multi-factor authorization and IP address restrictions to help secure the “front door”.
Jubilee uses industry-standard 256-bit SSL encryption to send and receive data.